WA Student Payment - Closing Date 28 June

If you have chldren enrolled in school you can claim the WA Student Assistance Payment.

You can submit a claim on the ServiceWA app, online, completing and posting a paper form, or asking for help at your school.

For more information go to WA Student Assistance Payment (education.wa.edu.au)